Skip to main content

Seven Carats Creations 2007-2018

Once upon a time, Seven Carats Creations was born and beautiful accessories created and loved.
2007 was a big year for me. I set out and created a brand that was very dear to me. I still work until dawn but this time I concentrate more on my painting. But I enjoyed every minute of this successful journey into creating designs with Swarovski crystals and beads. Going forward, I plan to incorporate Swarovski into homeware and artworks. Hopefully if I don't fall in love with all the pieces, some will be up for sale :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally!

Yes! I have finally created my very own blog to write about my work. It took a lot of courage as I am not much of a talker (or writer) and my posts are either limited to one emoji or a maximum of a statement comprising of a careful selection of a word or two. I will soon add links to my Etsy shop as well as other online art boutiques such as Society6 where you can buy my prints or original art. They will be available as affordable original art collector's editions as well as custom commissions. Hopefully my work will do most of the talking for me. But I promise to write my thoughts as much as I can. See you all again soon.